Gianina Ginnie Kon
Managing Director of The Inner Lynk Psychological and Wellness Services,
Registered and Licensed Counsellor (PA07988, KB08397)
I conduct sessions based on a process that is collaborative, compassionate and respectful. I also offer a space that is kind, versatile and genuine. I treat all of my clients as my equals and I offer them the chance to express themselves in a comfortable way and in a positive space.
Education & Qualifications
- Masters in Counselling, HELP University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Management, Upper Iowa University, USA
Years of Experience
- 4 years
- Featured in Successful People in Malaysia (4th Edition), published by British Publishing House.
- Featured in Yahoo Singapore on how LGBTQ communities in Asia are hard hit by pandemic restrictions.
- Featured in an article by Queer Lapis on how LGBT Malaysians face family violence during the MCO.
- Wrote a chapter in Multicultural Counselling Applications for Improved Mental Healthcare Services,
Chapter 7: LGBTQ+ Population in Asia Pacific (Malaysia): LGBTQ+ Populace.
Area of Expertise
- Sexuality Education
- Couple Sexuality Issues and Relationships
- Mental Health related Conditions: Depression, Bipolar, Anxiety, Schizophrenia, and etc.
- Career Development
- Personal Development:
- Self Awareness and Sense of Self
- Multiracial and Multicultural
- Fitness Wellness: Body Image
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Sarawak Dialect