Yoh Hao Xin
Art Psychotherapist (Registration no. AS 17026 - HCPC in the U.K.)
I provide art psychotherapy service to children, adolescents, and adults. I also held space for refugee children to connect and express themselves during the pandemic. Since 2014, I have been working as a behaviour support therapist, teaching children and adolescents with special learning needs through game and play. I have also worked as an assistant project coordinator in a refugee women empowerment project.
I use art as a primary medium of communication to support exploring and expressing any concerns and issues that you may bring into the session. My approach is client-centered and I strive to create an empowering space that can support your personal growth and healing.
Education & Qualifications
- Masters in Art Psychotherapy, University of Roehampton
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours), Flinders University & HELP University College
Years of Experience
- 3 years (including training)
Area of Expertise
- Self-awareness and development
- Feelings of overwhelm
- Feelings of lost
- Self-confidence / self-esteem
- Adjustment to life-transitions